Ox418 Update Messed up the HR24/200

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Jun 16, 2010
virginia
This morning I noticed that some of the things I had recorded had disappeared from the external hard drive attached to the HR24 and the To Do list had lost several series events set to record, and lost all of the one-time record actions which were set up.

It did this within the last two weeks also, but I failed to notice if there was a software upgrade at the time.

I called tech support and the woman said that's normal with a software upgade, and also added that anything on the hard drive could be lost at any time and will not stay there forever. Has anyone else had this experience?

I also got 418 this morning. My DVR's are HR24/100's but it looks like all my events are still scheduled to record and I don't think I lost any recordings. This info doesn't help your situation but wanted you to know that the update didn't automatically cause the kinds of problems you're describing.

My HD24 100 had the SD channels stretched. The guide is slow to populate. I'm not sure if a series will record today... I have had a problem with playback of SD recordings on the bedroom receiver. I see that is fixed now.

It is certainely NOT normal, it shouldn't happen. It does occasionally happen, but it shouldn't. This is why they spend months testing the software, and if people are losing their to-do or recordings, they rolled it too early. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)