Ozzie-Harriet on AMC1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fafhrd2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
Fairmont WV
Decided to slide my C dish ocer to 103 W today. Found the Nelsons on one of the Ion channels - Ion Plus (?). David and Ricky both college age. Then the channel went to an infomercial, as the other Ion channels were ahowing also.
Went to Ion website looking for a schedule for Ion Plus, but no cigar. If anyone out there has been watching Ion daytime programs and enjoying classic TV or Retro TV type shows there, could you please post information?
Thank you!

Decided to slide my C dish ocer to 103 W today. Found the Nelsons on one of the Ion channels - Ion Plus (?). David and Ricky both college age. Then the channel went to an infomercial, as the other Ion channels were ahowing also.
Went to Ion website looking for a schedule for Ion Plus, but no cigar. If anyone out there has been watching Ion daytime programs and enjoying classic TV or Retro TV type shows there, could you please post information?
Thank you!

A lot of the ION programming is disappearing. I used to watch Quantum Leap in the afternoon but sadly it has been nuked.:( I would imagine ION is having the same financial problems as the rest of the industry.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts