P.I.E. aux input adapters

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Does anyone have one of these? If so what do you think of it?

I tried to talk the wife into letting me get a new radio for the car. I told her that I would get one with an aux input adapter. I told her it would sound MUCH better than the FM Modulation setup we have currently. She didn't buy it. I guess it's because I just spent $900 on a TV. :D

So now she's thinking about letting me get the P.I.E. aux input adapter to hook up to my factory system. It's still $70 but it's much cheaper than an aftermarket radio.

Neutron,

I think there were some conversation around these JVC units. What about one of the Audiovox direct wire kits? They are a bit cheaper.

I also saw some deals on AUX inputs radios over at crutchfield last week.

have a great one

flash

I installed the Blitzsafe AUX adapter in my car a couple weeks ago and noticed a big difference over the FM modulation. I think I noticed it more because my antenna is actually in my rear window so I would sometimes get static around big buildings.

I'm glad I got the adapter even if it was a pain to install.

The hardwire FM switcher still relies on the FM Modulation. I want the best possible sound for what my wife will let me spend.

I just took the plunge. I want improved sound as the frequencies for the FM mod are used locally. So, I am replacing my Kenwood KCD 213 with a Blaupunkt that has the ability to use an aux connection. I got the Blaupunkt, cables, shipping and a few extras for less than 140.... I got the deal at crutchfield. I ordered on Friday and the goods were delivered on Tuesday.

Happy shopping for your goods, Neutron :)

Neutron said:
Does anyone have one of these? If so what do you think of it?

I tried to talk the wife into letting me get a new radio for the car. I told her that I would get one with an aux input adapter. I told her it would sound MUCH better than the FM Modulation setup we have currently. She didn't buy it. I guess it's because I just spent $900 on a TV. :D

So now she's thinking about letting me get the P.I.E. aux input adapter to hook up to my factory system. It's still $70 but it's much cheaper than an aftermarket radio.

I have a P.I.E adapter in my Escape for my XM radio. I think it sounds great
with it. I have heard some people say that the Blitz is better than the P.I.E.,
but I couldn't figure out which Blitz to use with my radio.

I have a question.... I just got a VW Passat and I need to hook my JVC PnP into the Monsoon stereo system. there is an attachment for a 6 cd disc changer in the trunk... How can I make the system work in the new car?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts