Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got a note that a few of the channels that we supposed to launch today for Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands have been put on HOLD.

NO NEW LAUNCH DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT THIS TIME.

The channels that failed to launch are as follows:

842 - Utilisima
849 - Discovery Kids Latin America
851 - National Geographic Latin America
852 - Animal Planet Latin America
860 - America TV

Remember "a new launch date has not yet been set."

Thats all I have at the moment.

Just got a note that a few of the channels that we supposed to launch today for Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands have been put on HOLD.

NO NEW LAUNCH DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT THIS TIME.

The channels that failed to launch are as follows:

842 - Utilisima
849 - Discovery Kids Latin America
851 - National Geographic Latin America
852 - Animal Planet Latin America
860 - America TV

Remember "a new launch date has not yet been set."

Thats all I have at the moment.

Scott...u should retitle the thread as PR/VI SD channels on HD....since the HD channels for PR/VI have been marked as available...& Nel is getting all of them...whereas some have reported to get some & have errors on others...whereas some still havent got it.

Anyway....Scott...can u confirm if those channels r only in Dish latino packages..or we...the subs of Classic package will also get those channels. The only one I m interested in DKidLA....the rest...dont care.

Hi guys

This latin channels will be available on MPEG4 according retailer chat.

I received all the new HD channels today. I have Dish Latino Max, and wait for this new latin channels too, for my kids. Specially Discovery kids Latin America.

The retailer chat said that this channels will be in the latino clasic package (basic latino). But all the changes will suppose to be on August. Cross fingers...

A Dish representative told me that exist some technical problems with the transmision of these channels, and this is the reason that PR/VI don't receive it yet. At this moment, they don't have an available date.

And yes, is for PR/VI only.

All but one of these channels (America) seems to be available now, per last uplink report. I don't have Dish latino (I have AEP) so I can't confirm. They are hidden to non subscribers, so I don't even see them in the guide....

I am subscribed to the Dish Latino Bonus Package and still not see those channels on the guide even in red. I just chat with dish and CSR says that they don't have any information about those channels.... Well CSR are always behind every changes....Lets see :mad: