Cinemax for 1 year for .01 w/ autopay/paperless billing

hdhead

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2005
I was just on slickdeals, there is a thread that you can subscribe to cinemax for 1 year for .01. Call dish, got to billing, sign up for auto pay or paperless billing and they will add cinemax for .01. I already did this it took 2 minutes.

I was already paperless and autopay and still qualified. Just got off phone with CSR and now have Cinemax for the next three years for $.01 per year.
Imagine what the fifteenth caller will get!

Anyone do this and have DVR Advantage ?

That package bills differently - in "quantity of Premiums", i.e.
3 Premiums $30.00

Since I changed to DVR Advantage, I've saved several dollars a month (even more when I have HBO), but I never see these deals...

I just signed up for 1 yr for Cinemax. At first, the lady said I had to go to "annual billing" but I had her check, and she came off that requirement. She did say that I had to keep paperless billing and autopay throughout the entire year, or I would be billed at the normal rate. I have the DVR Advantage program, with HD.

Last edited:
I'm on hold and have been waiting for 10 minutes with about 25 apologies so far- they apologize every 30 seconds. Strange music, sounds Far Eastern but not sure, maybe not. I think she is trying to wear me down. She's back and apologizing, YIKES, not sure i like Cinemax this much, even for free. I scared she is just going to mess up my acct. I think she is writing a novel. One moment and I'm sorry is the only english she knows, nope i forgot "please stay on the line". I want free dish for a year, damn. I gave up, she won! i already have paperless billing and autopay but to get Cinemax I had to give her a credit card # now, even though my checking acct will be paying my bill in two days. No way i was letting her charge a card and have my checking acct debited and risk them screwing the pooch and having me chase the overpayment. :(

I just called and they said I could get Cinemax free for 3 months if I signed up for paperless billing, is this the same thing?? Should I call back ala CSR roulette?

Saw a commercial on Cinemax, on Dec 31st they are showing "ALL" the hits of 2007. They had quite a few good movies listed can't remember them all but it doesn't seem like all old movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts