Cinemax for 1 year for .01 w/ autopay/paperless billing

I just went to live chat to check on my $100 rebate for 722 upgrade, while I was there I asked about 1 cent deal, I already have Cinemax and autopay but not paperless, she said she could not do that, but said she would give me 3 months free Cinemax as a gift. As to the rebate, she said it was in the mail,tee hee, I stated that I was under the impression that the rebate would be reflected on my bill, she had no responce to that. Oh well!, I will just wait and see how all this plays out.

Got through, to an American agent of all things (thank you, Lord!). She knew about the promotion immediately, and I know have 5 Cinemax channels added to my very basic Top 100 lineup, in exchange for going with paperless billing (already had autopay).

I can't be certain, because everyone here appears to be getting different information...but this rep stated that they were told that this special monthly deal would be good on the bill up until the year 2010. I hope she's right, I could definitely live with that.

Many thanks to the individual who started this thread!

Just tried the chat 2x now here is what I was told!!!!!!....

I understand, you are very good customer of us, but our application does not allow us to add Cinemax for 1 cent, how has cinemax in the last 6 months.
spacer.gif

I was just on slickdeals, there is a thread that you can subscribe to cinemax for 1 year for .01. Call dish, got to billing, sign up for auto pay or paperless billing and they will add cinemax for .01. I already did this it took 2 minutes.

i can't find slickdeals. Do you ahe alink?

Just tried the chat 2x now here is what I was told!!!!!!....

I understand, you are very good customer of us, but our application does not allow us to add Cinemax for 1 cent, how has cinemax in the last 6 months.
spacer.gif

Have you tried calling 1-800-333-DISH? That's what I did, a little over a half hour ago. After working with the voice response system and saying the word "billing," I was taken to the billing menu. I then pressed "0" and was connected with an agent, who picked up almost immediately.

Im calling in right now. Anyone know more details of this promotion? I have seen some posts on slick deals saying you cant cancel, will be back charged full price, etc. Whats the catch here?

Wow, what a great deal, already in. Took 5 minutes complete time on cell phone to get into system, check the account, have the "rules" read, and have it confirmed...all I can say is $.02 for 2 years of cinimax is one heck of a sweet deal. :up

I have recently signed up for the new 6 free months of HD and 3 free months of HBO/Cinemax. Would I still qualify for the penny deal? Plus why did some get 1 year, some 2 years and others 3 years?

I was able to get in on this. 2 years for .02 cents. Thanks HDhead for posting this great deal :up :D. I couldn't add it using the live chat, so I had to call and talk to Habeeb :eek::D and try to understand what he was saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts