PAC12 HD - thank you DISH

ttomni6

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2011
Maui
Tonight I was surprised to have a PAC12 network broadcast in HD!

Thank you DISH!

Please continue the feeds in HD through the live game season for us in Hawaii.

It was so nice to have a Giants baseball game on our RSN in HD last week but that HD feed lasted for only one game. All else since then has been back to SD. Please, please, please keep the PAC12 net live games in HD!

Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Oh we'll, we had one night of PAC12 in HD.

It's been SD on the live events since the one instance. Here's hoping DISH will give us HD again on PAC 12 tomorrow for the Beavers/Warriors football game.

Please, DISH. Mainland gets so many more HD feeds than you give us in Hawaii.

It's great that we get all games on Dish from all the regional channels in HD. That's better than any other provider offers. And with the number of event increasing by 200 this year and another 100 next year, there'll be more overlap in the future. Still, I wish we'd get the national feed in full time HD so I can pick up the games I missed in HD.

It's great that we get all games on Dish from all the regional channels in HD. That's better than any other provider offers. And with the number of event increasing by 200 this year and another 100 next year, there'll be more overlap in the future. Still, I wish we'd get the national feed in full time HD so I can pick up the games I missed in HD.

Here in Hawaii, all the regionals are SD. Very, and the emphasis is on very, occasionally an HD feed on the regionals will slip through - or like the other night, a PAC12 network game.

It's disappointing when a regional sportscast is on our regional and also on MLBN or NHLN. We're blacked out on the HD feeds of MLBN and NHLN and can only watch the game in SD.

PAC12 is SD only again here.

Here in Hawaii, all the regionals are SD. Very, and the emphasis is on very, occasionally an HD feed on the regionals will slip through - or like the other night, a PAC12 network game.

It's disappointing when a regional sportscast is on our regional and also on MLBN or NHLN. We're blacked out on the HD feeds of MLBN and NHLN and can only watch the game in SD.

PAC12 is SD only again here.

Hmmm.... sandy beaches and bikini clad women or football in HD..... tough choices there. :D LOL

Hmmm.... sandy beaches and bikini clad women or football in HD..... tough choices there. :D LOL

True :)

But recently we've also had to deal with a spate of tiger shark attacks here on Maui. Most recently a tourist from Germany lost her arm from the shoulder down. She died a few days later.

This happened at the beach that my wife and I visit regularly.

We were at a concert last week and the guy sitting next to me was the guy who brought in the kayak that they used as a stretcher once they got her onshore. Grisly story.

So anyway, for the time being, football in HD is the way I'm leaning :)

It would be nice if that were true. Right now, there are 3 games going on over the Pac-12 Networks, and DISH is only showing 2 of them, channels 413 and 5454. Their guide shows the games shouldn't overlap, but of course they do, and when they do there is no way to watch the game that is starting that will eventually be on the main channel. The PSU-Cal game was just entering the 4th quarter when the OSU-Hawaii game started, but there is no way to watch OSU-Hawaii because DISH thinks the PSU-Cal game should be over.

It would be nice if that were true. Right now, there are 3 games going on over the Pac-12 Networks, and DISH is only showing 2 of them, channels 413 and 5454. Their guide shows the games shouldn't overlap, but of course they do, and when they do there is no way to watch the game that is starting that will eventually be on the main channel. The PSU-Cal game was just entering the 4th quarter when the OSU-Hawaii game started, but there is no way to watch OSU-Hawaii because DISH thinks the PSU-Cal game should be over.

Right on!

Had to watch the beavers/ warriors on my phone for the first quarter. None of the DISH alternate feeds carried that game.

Don't know if it was a DISH or PAC12 net error.

Watch the game on your iPad, on the beach. FTW!

Not really.

I pay DISH the same fees as you on the mainland for lesser service.

This suggestion implies I also need to upgrade my data plan fees.

All I ask is DISH give us the same service that you guys get for the same price we pay here. Oh, we can throw in the tiger sharks for free if you wanna visit here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts