PAC12 Network Video Issue?

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I flipped on PAC12 Network and it looks like some of the programming is set up to "stretch" or "zoom" or something off. Is this a PAC12 Network issue overall or a Dish issue? I checked on the Dish Anywhere app, but Dish has the 6 regional feeds on the app and not the main national feed so I can't see where the issue is occuring.

I flipped on PAC12 Network and it looks like some of the programming is set up to "stretch" or "zoom" or something off. Is this a PAC12 Network issue overall or a Dish issue? I checked on the Dish Anywhere app, but Dish has the 6 regional feeds on the app and not the main national feed so I can't see where the issue is occuring.
I am seeing the same thing on channel 406-01. I went to the Pac12 app on my AppleTV and that looks correct watching the same program.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am seeing the same thing on channel 406-01. I went to the Pac12 app on my AppleTV and that looks correct watching the same program.
So that would imply a Dish issue...thank you for your confirmation. I wanted to make sure I didn't have something set on my receiver that locked the channel a certain way and I couldn't figure out how to undo it.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)