Page Flicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxbat said:
damaged, you are correct. I was wrong to assume you didn't work for a large corporation, as I have no data. However, if you are at the level where you can dictate their IT software, more power to you. In fact, judging by your previous post, and others you have made, you know your stuff.

I am near the bottom of the chain (not the bottom) of the IT feed chain. Our department used to have more power, but with acquistions, globalization, and pesky things like SOx, we are no longer "Masters of our Domain".

Does it show?

We all have our niche in life, and it is not for me to judge those who may not share my interest and accumen for computers and networks. (Just as I don't share the accumen for other things).

The fact you post here and exchange ideas on the subject fairly well, it shows me that you are probably more of a master than most of my (l)users, for me and my view of my users, it is about effort, not ability that counts most of the time. :)

My PC at home, still running Firefox 1.5.0.4, has that annoying flicker too.... I have 1.5.0.6 at work and am not seeing it. I have many, but maybe not all, of the same extensions at both places.

Just realized it's doing it here on 1.5.0.6. I did a "refresh" and it didn't appear to do it when I posted previously.

Will try Firefox's Safe Mode shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)