Paid to do it, but fails to make his friend's wife pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
Paid to do it, but fails to make his friend's wife pregnant after 72 attempts. :eek:

d32a2bfaa1dface25d7e4c399c6ce38f.jpg

i find it funny how the guy says he doesn't like it any more than what his wife does but that he's only doing it for the money:D i'd say another part of him liked it very much even though he was shooting blanks.

Since she was a former beauty queen I sure it was a real effort for him to do it. :rolleyes:

I love how it says "$2500 for the job". This is totally a joke. What kind of married guy (or wife) let's their spouse have sex with the neighbor 72 times over the course of 6 months?

Most all of the other articles on that site have a source link, while this one doesn't. Nevertheless, I can't stop LMAO. Wasn't April Fool's Day just around that last corner?

First thing that came to my mind was..................................................

Fred Garvin...........Male prostitute.

Attachments

• Fred G.jpg
    Fred G.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 160
Havent they heard of artificial insemination? If they dont want to pay the fee for something like that there is always the turkey-baster method. 72 times wow. You would think after the first 20 or 30 times the husband would think something would be amiss. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts