Palladia gone from Dish SD lineup, 158 replaced with a slate.

update on 158, now the slate is gone and the channel no longer exist for now. so if Fuse does come back, it looks like 158 will be it's home again. but i don't know if Dish will return Fuse to the lineup.

Wow, impressive screwup! That goes to show you how terrible things are at Dish.

Dish Network is spending quite a bit amount of time being reactive.

Fuse goes away so Dish Network immediately downconverts Palladia and offers it in their SD package.

Less than two months later, it's gone. Sounds to me like Viacom complained that offering Palladia was against the carriage contract, so it has been pulled.

And it isn't the first time Dish Network has violated a carriage contract.

Dish Network is spending quite a bit amount of time being reactive.

Fuse goes away so Dish Network immediately downconverts Palladia and offers it in their SD package.

Less than two months later, it's gone. Sounds to me like Viacom complained that offering Palladia was against the carriage contract, so it has been pulled.

And it isn't the first time Dish Network has violated a carriage contract.

Voom??:angel:

Linda K- Newbie

Hi, on channel 158, the "Important Message" screen was playing for a few days. Does anyone know what the background music was? It was kind of tropical with steel guitar and acoustical guitar solo. No vocals. Sorry I did not post this earlier. We recorded it on our DVR, but I don't know how to get it in this forum. Thanks.:)

Hi, on channel 158, the "Important Message" screen was playing for a few days. Does anyone know what the background music was? It was kind of tropical with steel guitar and acoustical guitar solo. No vocals. Sorry I did not post this earlier. We recorded it on our DVR, but I don't know how to get it in this forum. Thanks.:)
Usually if they have an info screen up, the music is from one of the Sirius music channels at 6001 and higher. Channel through those and compare the different music to the tune on the DVR, and one of them should sound like the same or similar format. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts