Pandering & Censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before, and I'll say it again these places aren't that hard to moderate.

I was an moderator for pcgamer for 5 years before I gave it up. I was accused of being a Nazi, and what have you from most new members. Older members understood. PC gamer in no disrespect to is a lot larger than here, but it driven by a publication and game developers.

Ahhh my remember just popped to let me know I'm on vacation.

Last edited:
Dude, you have posted tasteless pics that you know violates our family forum's rules. You've had suggestive avatars that you know are pushing our limits here. What do you expect??

I said nothing about that and wont because any time I try to discuss it I get shut down and banned from the site, please stop trying to bait me into another discussion that will get me banned yet again, if you want to talk to me about it then do it in private.

Its that time of the month. ;)
You can blame it on the heat here lately. Thermometers reading 107 Tuesday, 115 this weekend in the sun and theres no such thing as dry heat here. 95 yesterday felt like 80 after that nonsense. To add insult to injury there was smoke blowing in from over 100,000 acres burning in NC.:rolleyes:

You can blame it on the heat here lately. Thermometers reading 107 Tuesday, 115 this weekend in the sun and theres no such thing as dry heat here. 95 yesterday felt like 80 after that nonsense. To add insult to injury there was smoke blowing in from over 100,000 acres burning in NC.:rolleyes:

Yes it did.

Glad my daughter's ship (CVN-73) left Norfolk in April. They're in San Diego right now (73 degrees), and heading for Hawaii next. :)

94 here, and fires all around at peoples houses (3 have burned to the ground in a weeks time, no arson, just fires) not a good week here at all :(.

I dont find to much problems with closing threads, cept when I venture into say the dish network forum.. Seems the mods in that particular area, love to shut down anything that is not "dish is the bomb"

You must not have been in there in some time now. The negatives outway the postives quite heavily in there.

It was only a week or two ago, that the thread it happened. :) Not one flame or name calling was done in the thread.

Aww well thats life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.