Pansat 2500 programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

janeway

Original poster
Jul 20, 2004
London, Ontario
Recently set up my Pansat 2500. I noticed a program button on the remote which shows the channels when pushed, but no program information. Is there a way to download the program information on the receiver or a way to retrieve this information?

Pete
Lets give the person the benefit of the doubt first before we nail them. :)

EDIT: I am editing the rest of my post
Janeway you didnt read the rules, huh?

Over the past few weeks we have been noticing a growing amount of Hacking Related posts. Our crack staff has been quick in quickly removing those posts.

SatelliteGuys is NOT a hacking site.

while the pansat has an "epg" button it will not pick up an electronic program guide (epg) on a satellite that does not provide it. I have not found any FTA birds out there that have guide data.

just to note, i was giving him the benefit of the doubt but then i saw on another thread he was talking about getting all channels so yeah, i guess it was hack talk. what happened in the past 2 weeks that generated all these n00b hackers?

GutBomb said:
just to note, i was giving him the benefit of the doubt but then i saw on another thread he was talking about getting all channels so yeah, i guess it was hack talk. what happened in the past 2 weeks that generated all these n00b hackers?

Spring break.
Or summer break.
AOL had a special deal.

The list goes on.

Status
Please reply by conversation.