Pansat 250SM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
Hi guys,

Here I am asking for help again. This is my first Pansat receiver and so far I'm not as happy as I thought I would be:(. I only had it for 3 days. I have the DMX 741U lnb and setting up the Cband side was pretty easy even thoug I was some what confused about the LNB type part of the setup. I selected the Single-SL for Cband. There is another choice (Single-SH) I do not know the difference between them since both have the same MHz. Cband is working so I'm okay with that. Now, Ku that is another story. I have used the universal 1 and 2 setup and get nothing. This morning I switched the DMX 741U and replaced it with a single universal and nothing. I switched receivers and Bingo I got ku ( PBS 125). Switched back to the Pansat nothing:confused:.

I tried to call the Technical support line @ Panarex Electronics and the mail box was full. Couldn't leave a message. I will try again later.

Thanks

you need to set the C-Band as STANDARD and the LNB LO 5150
The KU is Universal so its set to Universal 1 (9750/10600)

also KU needs to be set as diseqc port 2 as the diseqc switch is built in. C-Band is port 1. Sounds like you dont have the diseqc switch set up

Iceberg, my ku is setup on port 2. Cband is on port1. Have it setup just like the one for the mercury ll. Let me try changing the Cband from single-sl to standard.

Thanks Ice

I got the Cband running but I'm still struggling with the Ku side. The universal 1 and 2 setup does not work for me. I do not know the reason why. I do know that my frustration level is of the Richter scale. I have checked the signal using my Mercury 2 and is working fine. I have followed the instruction on how to set up ku on th Pansat 250SM and I get nothing. So this morning I went ahead and changed the DMX 741U for a single universal lnb and nothing. I do not how many Pansat 250SM are out there but could some one tell me how to set the Ku side, please?

I have the API V1.48A (Jul 09 2008). There are couple more issues that I have notice.

It doesn't save changes made to the Audio. I have to reset it every time. I push OK on my remote save but it doesn't.

The signal meter has a blasting sound every time I check for signal and quality levels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)