Pansat 3500sd's smart card reader

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mastermesh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
Can the Pansat 3500 SD's smart card reader use any subscription card, if you get a subscription or does it just work with certain systems? Reason I ask is that I read somewhere the other day that there's a place in a nearby town that sells 30 day subscriptions. Just wondering if it'd work with the Pansat.

Last edited:
Anyone? I'm guessing the majority of folks on here are not actually getting subsciptions... opting to just go with pure fts... but it'd be nice to know if someday down the road I do want to get a subscription, the setup that I have now will work without having to stick another receiver somewhere.

mastermesh said:
Can the Pansat 3500 SD's smart card reader use any subscription card, if you get a subscription or does it just work with certain systems? Reason I ask is that I read somewhere the other day that there's a place in a nearby town that sells 30 day subscriptions. Just wondering if it'd work with the Pansat.

it might work with Globecast but they like to sell only their box

My guess is the 30 day subscriptions you are talking about are prepaid satellite programming for Dish, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts