Pansat 5000 HDD(transfer)?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

newbiebutnotforever

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 30, 2005
Hi guys and welcomeback,

I have a question, I have songs on my PC and I would like to transfer it to my Pansat to be able to listen to it in my room, First thing I do not know if this could happen or not? and second thing, I do not know if Pansat can play Mp3s or not?

And the same thing when I record a show and I want to transfer it to my PC?

Any suggestion any answer would be appreciated :)

Don't know about MP3s, but to transfer a show from your hard drive to PC would probably require a DVD recorder if you are able to connect one. I have a Pioneer 220s and use it to record stuff and then transfer it to PC in order to burn a DVD that will work in any player. Takes a litle time but it works.

It sounds more difficult than what I was thinking on, because both of the reciever and the PC have a hard disk, its wierd that there is no easy way to transfer files throw the USB connector, I wished if there were.

Anyway good to hear from you and thanks for the suggestion and Happy thanks givingssssssssssss

Status
Please reply by conversation.