Pansat 9200 dog slow...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

c_perrone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2004
Hi again all,

I just got a hold of a new 9200HD. Out of the box it is almost unusable due to slowness....I can hardly get through the setup...any ideas, other that take it back.....;)

Clint

Lak7,

I just realized that I could do that....I tried the new firmware and it seems to be fine for the moment....

thanks

Clint

I read the Menus take forever to refresh when trying to set up and Flash or Re-Flashing the latest Factory Firmware clears things up.

cool. I know when I bought my 9200 and had the original software in it it did do some quirky things. The newer firmware cleared it up :)

What I meant by slow is that it was taking upwards of 2 minutes to change menu items. It got to the point that I would hit the button on the remote and walk away. I did install the latest firmware from Pansat and it's now much much better...and PBS HD looks good and the hockey game I found is outstanding!!

Thanks again all..

Clint

Last edited:
it shouldnt take that long for menus....mine was qucik once I loaded the newest software and did factory reset

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts