Pansat 9200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

frankjb02

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006
I have got the pansat 9200 HD with the dvb-s2 and I was wondering what satellites that this box will get. And which satellites are true HD.

lemme understand this

you dropped a few hundred bucks on a Pansat 9200 with the DVB-S2 kit and you dont know what satellites it picks up????????

what size dish do you have? check out thelist at the top of the page to see what satellites you can get

I have a 3 foot dish with motor. and yes I drop a few hundred bucks for and hd reciver.
and that is why I ask what fta satellites I can track.
thanks for writing back

There's not much 24/7 HD on Ku, only PBS on 87w. There are occasional HD feeds, but those won't be posted on open forum (the 9200 has blind scan that will find those). There's a bit more HD on C-Band, but for that you'll need at least a 6 foot dish. As for S2, there's an Equity mux on C-Band, and the other Equity muxes on C and Ku Bands will eventually go S2 as well (they are standard DVB for the moment).

I hook up my pansat 2700a and I got the T5 satellite but when I scan the others satellite
I don't get any signals. What can I do to get the rest of the satellites. and I have the motor which is hh90 set at 52.
can someone PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)