Status
Please reply by conversation.

john dusek

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 6, 2005
east bernard Texas
I have a Pansat 2500A and it locks up a lot and has to have the power interupted to unlock. When new it would at times when turning back on. But now it lockes up nearly any time I make changes. Any one else having this trouble or know a fix.
The last couple of times I came onboard I noticed this site came up real slow. Is this the site or my computer?
Thanks John

have you tried to delete some of the transponders in the menu? I know the Fortecs have this issue

Go into install, then edit TP/satellite and delete most fo the TP's...if you do a lot of blind scanning this usually causes it. It wont delete any channels but might help the unit run better

if your pansat ever lost power during a "save" of scanned channels you will have that problem of the unit locking up. I had to do a factory reset to mine after i lost power during a "save" operation, the unit has ran perfectly since then.

drhydro said:
if your pansat ever lost power during a "save" of scanned channels you will have that problem of the unit locking up. I had to do a factory reset to mine after i lost power during a "save" operation, the unit has ran perfectly since then.
What is a "factory reset" ? Is it a reloading of software ?

Its in the menu, it puts it back into factory condition. Will take 30 seconds!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)