Paramount Bundling ‘World War Z’ And ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ As Double Feature

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Paramount and a clutch of exhibitors are going back to the future for a week with an old-fashioned double feature of summer tentpoles World War Z and Star Trek Into Darkness starting Friday. The twin bill screens in 3D or 2D through September 5 in select AMC, Regal, Carmike, Marcus and other theaters for the price of a single ticket.

Source & More: deadline.com

They are both movies I want to see but missed so far. I do have an AMC theater in the area but I think I'll pass and wait for the blu-ray. It's a cool idea but that's too much time in the theater in one sitting for me.

They are both movies I want to see but missed so far. I do have an AMC theater in the area but I think I'll pass and wait for the blu-ray. It's a cool idea but that's too much time in the theater in one sitting for me.

They are both pretty good movies, and the chance to see both of them at a discount on the big screen is probably worth it... Of course it depends on your local theater... If it is a big screen that you can see with a good experience then it would be worth it!

Yeah both of these come out next month along with Iron Man 3 on Blu-Ray I plan on getting all 3. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)