partial starz?

spencer777

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2011
daytona beach
I just went on the starz website looking for movies. I found Stargate when I went to watch it, The charge was $2.99 I thought we got starz with bb@home.

I just went on the starz website looking for movies. I found Stargate when I went to watch it, The charge was $2.99 I thought we got starz with bb@home.

Mine shows $2.99 as well. I checked and it looks like its part of EPIX.

image-4216269569.jpg

If you subscribe to the premium package, it should be included in BB@Home. There should be a price if it's not included (I always look before downloading), I have seen where there was a charge for the HD recording while the sd would be free and vise versa.

Now Epix is part of bb@home,why would they be charging anything?Sounds like a few more bugs in the online system to me.

Starz is NOT a part of Epix. A totally separate entity and NOT in BB@H. You need to subscribe...either directly or via AEP.

stargate was a bad example i think epix had the rights but starz has it now. when I log on to dishanywhere and go to unniversal under bb@home I see 87movies that I can rent for $2.99 each they should be free. back to netflix!

stargate was a bad example i think epix had the rights but starz has it now. when I log on to dishanywhere and go to unniversal under bb@home I see 87movies that I can rent for $2.99 each they should be free. back to netflix!

I see the 87 movies but where are you seeing the $2.99? Am I looking in the wrong place? I selected multiple movies but didn't see any costs listed.

image-864342408.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts