Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
spacer.gif
Wednesday, July 15
Paul McCartney
spacer.gif
CBS | Late Show with David Letterman :

McCartney Up on Letterman’s Roof

Paul McCartney will brace himself — literally — when he makes his first appearance ever on David Letterman this Wednesday.
McCartney and his band will play not on the stage of the Ed Sullivan Theater but on its marquee, this column has learned.
Source & More: showbiz411.com

McCartney's performance was great. Wish I could see the whole set he played and not just the only two songs that were broadcast. McCartney said after he and Michael Jackson made their records and a video together they were very good friends, but their relationship kind of fell apart when Michael asked for a little bit of business advice and Paul said he told him he ought to think about getting into music publishing and Michael Jackson according to McCartney said,"I am going to get yours" and he did. McCartney went on to say later on he thought he thought he was in a good position to get the publishing rights back through Jackson since they were friends, but Jackson would not do it stating that it was just "business". McCartney said from then on the relationship cold. It has already probably been discussed but this description leads me to believe that Michael Jackson was not very thoughtful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)