PBS C-band feed schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Martyn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2005
Annandale, VA
Can anyone tell me the program schedule of the PBS backyard dish feed on 101W?

The link on the PBS website goes to a program schedule that asks for a zip code then provides a number of options of which the C-band feed is not one.

So far, I've figured out Downton Abbey (on now) matches the PBS New York station, but not PBS DC.

I don't know of a clear PBS feed on that satellite. What frequency and such are you using to pick it up? There's an encrypted one on Powervu...

Maybe you are picking up 103w, 4091V? That's PBS East feed

Last edited:
Sorry, you're right. 103W

Same question, any idea where can I find the schedule?

Austin City Limits followed Downton Abbey, so it doesn't match PBS New York anymore.

Have you checked TitanTv.com or Locatetv.com? You may have to try various tv station call letters until (and IF) you find a matching one.

Just as a suggestion, try WHYY in Pennsylvania..

I use TitanTV channel '418 PBSHD', in Channel Lineup I use 'C-Band-Pacific Time Zone'; that should also work for you.
This is also the same for PBS HD East on Ku AMC 21 @ 125 W.

Yes, I did. I got an auto-reply:

"Thank you for your inquiry about the upcoming changes to the PBS program feed on the SES-1 satellite. We will respond in detail to your message within two business days."

Which I presume refers to the 2010 switch from SES1 to AMC1. So, I'm not expecting much from there ... but I did think it was worth emailing so they know people still watch it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)