Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Has anybody found a schedule for the PBS feeds on 87W like SCHEDULE 501, SCHEDULE 502, SCHEDULE 503 etc. There are some shows on local PBS stations like Dr Who and some of the BBC "Britcoms" that I see occasionally on my terrestrial signal but never on the satellite. Also, are the feeds more active late at night? Most of the time all I get is color bars on the feed frequencies but I'm usually viewing during prime time.

Thanks

Back when they ran "The War" i was almost beginning to figure it out, but since i didn't go back and rename the channels East, Mtn, Central etc I have now forgotten which was what. I'll post it later if I can figure it out again-I was using the dishnetwork channel guide on zap2it tv, comparing their National PBS channels to figure out which time zone was what channel.
And yes they are active , some of them anyway, until quite late. PBS create channel goes 24hrs I think.

PBS create & V-Me go 24/7

There are a couple of the channels that are PBS-X which is the national feed also 24/7. This is what Dish/Direct uses in markets where there are no PBS affiliates.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)