PBS HD CHANNELS COMING IN CHOPPY/ DIGITIZED ON AMC 21 ON MY COOLSAT 8000. HELP!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Very Glad to hear you got it working!!

i have a hard time getting that one with my 8 footer. Every thing else come's in good on my ark bout not amc 21. I have the same problem on my 33 inch ku band dish.

Thank you Waylew! I was using a straight cable instead of a null type. I simply rewired my staight cable and then it updated with no problem. Also, the firmware update fixed the reception issue on the hd Channels located on amc 21. Thanks again to all who help me solve this problem. Here's to you guys & gals, Cheers , your pal Chip.
You're welcome,and glad you got it going.It used to be a PITA trying to remember which box used a null and which used a straight. :D

The Coolsat 8000 was one of the first, if not the first, HD box. I remember how, in the beginning, only the OTA function worked with the original software. Hack firmware had to be used to get the satellite tuner running. Things have really changed in the past few years ;) ...

The 2.025A firmare that I found on this site, seemed to make a big difference. Currently 80% quality and 99% signal strength. Thanks again everybody.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts