PBS HD on AMC3@87w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'll do that. Thanks for the advice, OTA is out of the question for me out here in the boonies...I have no choice but to invest in satellite gear. I've got a Fortec Ultra that supports QPSK but receiving/demodulating and actual output to a HD TV is two different animals. I just wanna be more informed than the salesman I call when I purchase a solution.

You guys are great, love this board!

Qbob

Qbob said:
Cards don't blind scan? Bummer

Qbob

Click the link I left in the post above yours and you will see that a Blind Scan
PCI card is being beta tested now.

Wayn23 said:
Click the link I left in the post above yours and you will see that a Blind Scan
PCI card is being beta tested now.

Ya...I wanna blind scan card! :heart

cheese wiz.. that site has been testing that card or saying that its in testing for some time now.. if there was someting like that down the pike i think you all would have heard a little more by now..

docj2005 said:
cheese wiz.. that site has been testing that card or saying that its in testing for some time now.. if there was someting like that down the pike i think you all would have heard a little more by now..

If he is beta testing the card and signed a NDA then you won't here anything from him before it is released, I have no reason not to believe that we will
get a Blind scan PCI card in the future and would prefer that everything works right when it is released so I hope the beta testers give it a good workout.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

g10r

Viacast/Vistar 2000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)