PBS In SD not HD?

I'm waiting for DISH to add the major 4 locals for me in HD. I can only get 3 on my antenna.

flip a coin 5 times and see how it comes out

Thats the odds (honestly its very possible they may go live this week...not really basing it on anything but hey if the weather terrorists can be wrong 90% of the time with the weather I guess I can throw out a prediction) ;)

flip a coin 5 times and see how it comes out

Thats the odds (honestly its very possible they may go live this week...not really basing it on anything but hey if the weather terrorists can be wrong 90% of the time with the weather I guess I can throw out a prediction) ;)
At last commercial TV station I worked at we used to joke about just that. We had this strange thought that they were supposed to predict what would happen instead of try to scare the L out of the public. Maybe your weather peeps came from the scare the L out of you school of forecasting. ;)

Being here in MN anytime we get snow they work everyone up about it. We're suppose to get an inch to maybe 2 tonight and they're like "oh ya better leave way early for work because the roads will be bad" and stuff like that.

The worst is when we get maybe 6 inches of snow. They make it sound like we're gonna be trapped for a week so people are just idiotic at the grocery store.

Being here in MN anytime we get snow they work everyone up about it. We're suppose to get an inch to maybe 2 tonight and they're like "oh ya better leave way early for work because the roads will be bad" and stuff like that.

The worst is when we get maybe 6 inches of snow. They make it sound like we're gonna be trapped for a week so people are just idiotic at the grocery store.
It was tornado watches down TX way. Not the warning that are real but guess as to if there is gonna be a tornado in several counties.

Whenever it snows/sleets/ices in Texas here people freak out. Even if we only have 1/4" of snow people want to shut the entire state down. :)

Excellent. Looking forward to it! After that, the only missing HD local channel (with a decent amount of HD programming) will be KBCW 44.

I thinks you will be happy ;)

6448 KQED (9 HD Local) SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PBS) 129° 1s16 (North California) HD San Fransisco, CA market Hidden – AVAILABLE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)