PBS Kids 24/7 this Fall Online and offered to stations

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There may be a second 24/7 Public Kids Network, from Detroit Public Television and Michigan State University according to this article
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/articl...msu-to-jointly-develop-programming-university

Specifically, Michigan stations are launching their own local "PBS Kids Michigan" (or whatever they decide to call it) later this year. http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2016/02/after_wkar_announcement_pbs_to.html

I had posted a link to a different article about that about a month ago, Guess they're unique in their own way, not that i live in that state, One article is for Business reader and another is more geared to the Public

Reactions: jegrant
hum when you mention option and does'nt mean stations have to offer it. I already know that answer here in the Lafayette market. Subchannels have been offered to the KATC's, Fox 15 Drama Mux, and Delta Media's Stations and well for the Most Part no was said or in KATC's answer we just HD's the CW station but whatever.

However being that so many people watch pbs kids 3 hour block in Louisiana I am pretty confident that it will be added fully.

So I suppose KLPB 24 Lafayette would look like this IF and WHEN it launches
24.1 PBS (LPB HD)
24.2 Encore (24 hours no kids 3 hour block) (LPB 2 SD)
24.3 Create (LPB 3 SD)
24.4 PBS Kids

LPB2 is PBS Kids now.
LPB3 is also changed, it may be a mix of Encore and Create but I am not sure yet.
LPB4 does not exist.
Some of my favorite programs that used to be on LPB2 are not listed anywhere now.

I'm a little surprised PBS Kids appears to not have Curious George only the main station.

That's one of the number one shows I think of when I hear "PBS Kids".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts