[PC] Steam Holiday Sale

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Really, if you're a PC gamer, there's something here for you, I think the 'my games' tab in Steam has grown by about 30 since this sale started...

Picked up the Eidos pack for $50, which includes Batman: Arkam Asylum and 19 other Eidos games. Witcher for $13, GTA4 for $8, Defense Grid for a couple bucks, Trials 2.

May pick up the Codemasters bundle too, $80 for a ton of racing games.

The Steam Holiday Sale

Ooooo... the Unreal Deal Pack looks especially appealing.. 5 Unreal Games for $13.59... Just to get another copy of Unreal Tournament 2004 (I seem to have lost my copy in the move to my new house) makes it worth it for me..

Ya, during various sales I've purchased games I already own but am not sure where the discs are, or just because Steam makes it so easy to right click and install what I want when I want it.

I have steam on my HTPC and a couple of games Dirt2 and CRysis pack. I always feel a little uncomfortable not having discs. If the computer crashes is it just a matter of logging into steam again and downloading again?

I have steam on my HTPC and a couple of games Dirt2 and CRysis pack. I always feel a little uncomfortable not having discs. If the computer crashes is it just a matter of logging into steam again and downloading again?
Exactly. Everything is tied to your account. Once you buy something, you can download it to as many PCs as many times as you want (don't expect to be able to play them on every PC at the same time though.) It's actually a better way to do it since you don't have to worry about keeping track of your discs or just having your discs but not the serial numbers, etc etc.

Just hope steam never goes under or long period downage. I have purchase a few games from steam, but I rather have content I can touch and backup copies.

Just hope steam never goes under or long period downage. I have purchase a few games from steam, but I rather have content I can touch and backup copies.
I doubt that will happen. I don't see Valve and/or Steam going out anytime in the foreseeable future.

Just a friendly reminder, but I think these sales end tomorrow (or day after) so you may want to jump on those good sales NOW before they disappear. By the time this sale is over I will have purchased at least 32 games from Steam.

Last edited:
You have to check daily, there are good sales going up/down every day. It's nuts. But yeah, last day tomorrow.
Yeah I know. Picked up the Painkiller Collector's pack for less than the cost of one of the games in the pack separately. I think they also had Mass Effect for $5, STALKER for $1.99, and a few other insane deals..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts