Status
Not open for further replies.

mikew

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
I'm having a couple of problems since the upgrade.

PDA mode doesn't stick on my phone. I click on PDA mode and get the first screen rather quickly. When I click on a topic, I'm returned to regular mode and the page comes across with a size around 600k (very slow).

Using IE 6, when I click the back button to return to the home page, it gives me a blank screen for 2-3 seconds, then draws the page. It's almost faster to close IE 6 and reopen the page.

I'm having a couple of problems since the upgrade.

PDA mode doesn't stick on my phone. I click on PDA mode and get the first screen rather quickly. When I click on a topic, I'm returned to regular mode and the page comes across with a size around 600k (very slow).
Log out on the phone then log in again, the phone is not storing your cookie properly (and remember to check the remember me box) :)

I logged out and it seemed that it wouldn't accept a log out. As soon as I returned, it knew it was me. I cleared cache and history, logged in again and still have the same problem. Using Treo 650 w/Cingular...

Try this: log out, and then clear cookies (not just history and cache).

As for Back button - don't use it (it takes you to a cached page, without properly refreshing it). Instead, click on the SatelliteGuys logo at the top - this will take you to the home page (or to the forum list if you are in PDA mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)