Status
Not open for further replies.

mikew

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
I'm having a couple of problems since the upgrade.

PDA mode doesn't stick on my phone. I click on PDA mode and get the first screen rather quickly. When I click on a topic, I'm returned to regular mode and the page comes across with a size around 600k (very slow).

Using IE 6, when I click the back button to return to the home page, it gives me a blank screen for 2-3 seconds, then draws the page. It's almost faster to close IE 6 and reopen the page.

I'm having a couple of problems since the upgrade.

PDA mode doesn't stick on my phone. I click on PDA mode and get the first screen rather quickly. When I click on a topic, I'm returned to regular mode and the page comes across with a size around 600k (very slow).
Log out on the phone then log in again, the phone is not storing your cookie properly (and remember to check the remember me box) :)

I logged out and it seemed that it wouldn't accept a log out. As soon as I returned, it knew it was me. I cleared cache and history, logged in again and still have the same problem. Using Treo 650 w/Cingular...

Try this: log out, and then clear cookies (not just history and cache).

As for Back button - don't use it (it takes you to a cached page, without properly refreshing it). Instead, click on the SatelliteGuys logo at the top - this will take you to the home page (or to the forum list if you are in PDA mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome Applied Instruments!

Deleting a post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)