Problem Accessing through a Phone Browser

I just use my Android phone's back button.
And it may be a failing of the Safari version of the PWA, because once you’re at the Forum Listing, it isn’t a refreshed version, but the cached version of the page from when I started the PWA. On Safari, I drag down and release to force a page refresh, but that behavior is disabled in the PWA.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Somebody needs to give Peter step by step instructions on how to install PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and how to use it.
I asked what could be done hoping that the popup could be disabled or that there was an easy way to circumvent it. It looks like it will not be disabled and we are going in circles about ways to circumvent it. I said that I was just going to give up and access this site by desktop or laptop and otherwise get my news about this area some other way.

Let's consider this closed.

In your browser search type in satelliteguys.us. When it opens, at the very upper right corner tap the three dots. Select Install app. Again, I am using Anroid Samsung Chrome
I tried that some time agao. It seems that this isa n isolated problem for me and I have mentioned what I am doing about it.

I will test it when I get home. Thank you, Scott!!!
If there are fixes and updates available that I can apply I will always do so.

But in the case of Tapatalk most of it is out of my control, I just install the plugin and give it our API key and Tapatalk does the rest. If there are feature we want to turn on or off we need to pay them a monthly fee, and since they cant get their software working correctly I dont feel its worth paying them. Its too bad, as I like Tapatalk but they can get their sh*t together and fix their issues.

Apparently, the Refresh is not on-demand, but when the PWA is brought to the fore-front. It works, but it’s not as seamless as using Safari.

Thanks again for all you do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts