PEACHTREE HD ATLANTA BRAVES BASEBALL???

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
Anyone believe Dish will add Peachtree tv hd this year?? I know we got the sd version late last year on a sports alternative channel.I hope dish adds it this year.:)

I am in Atlanta and have had Peachtree HD since last season. If you are in the Atlanta DMA you should be getting it. If not you might want to call dish and have them do a refresh on your system.

krauser
the OP is not in the ATL DMA but in the Braves market so they only get the channel in SD (and on a alternate sports channel)

gatekeeper
WPCH HD is only available in the Atlanta DMA and they cannot sell it outside of that area. Can WPCH and Dish make an agreement to carry it temporarily in HD? possibly

krauser
the OP is not in the ATL DMA but in the Braves market so they only get the channel in SD (and on a alternate sports channel)

gatekeeper
WPCH HD is only available in the Atlanta DMA and they cannot sell it outside of that area. Can WPCH and Dish make an agreement to carry it temporarily in HD? possibly

Oh OK, I live in Birmingham Ala.I guess I will have to get Charter to get the games in HD.THX

Hopefully they can work out a deal. When I was with Charter I got the Peachtree games in HD, but the Sportssouth games in SD, now its the exact opposite, albeit better this way since sportssouth has more Hd broadcasts.

Any word on how many games Peachtree will be carrying? NM, looks like 43 HD broadcasts.

Hopefully they can work out a deal. When I was with Charter I got the Peachtree games in HD, but the Sportssouth games in SD, now its the exact opposite, albeit better this way since sportssouth has more Hd broadcasts.

Any word on how many games Peachtree will be carrying? NM, looks like 43 HD broadcasts.

maybe the peachtree website might have a schedule already?I dont know Im going to check it out and see

Is anyone sure of the agreement between Dish and Peachtree for us that live outside of Atlanta, but are in the Braves market? I'm looking in the program guide for the Braves/Cubs games on Peachtree on 4/7 & 4/8. I don't see them. What's the deal?

Is anyone sure of the agreement between Dish and Peachtree for us that live outside of Atlanta, but are in the Braves market? I'm looking in the program guide for the Braves/Cubs games on Peachtree on 4/7 & 4/8. I don't see them. What's the deal?

well Peachtree is on the alternate sports channel if you do not live in Altanta. if you live outside the games are on the alternate sports channels

krauser

gatekeeper

My in-laws live just over the Savannah River from Augusta Ga, in Aiken SC. They have Direct TV and get the Braves games in HD. Direct TV activates Peachtree HD only for the Braves games then turns the channel off after the game is concluded.
At least that's what they did last year and I expect them to do the same this year. Good for the in-laws as they follow the Braves.
Not good for me since I follow the Yankees and since hell has yet to freeze over, YES will continue to be absent from the Dish lineup.

NOPE

Well braves fans its not looking good for us. The game on Channel 445 has been blacked out. No other ALT channel showing Braves game for those two days. Looks like it was fun while it lasted. Back to internet streaming for us.

dish and peach tree sign agreement to carry the braves games.you check alt channel to find them.

I'm in a part of North Carolina which is Braves territory, we got the Peachtree games Dish carried last season. The cubs game for Wednesday is for Chicago folks, they're both blacked out for (SD and HD). Guess I'll be "moving" to Atlanta, luckily I'm within their spotbeam.

That's what I don't understand. The last part of the season last year Dish showed the Pechtree games to us in Alabama. I was hoping a long term deal had been reached. I guess not unless they wait until the last minute to put it in the program guide for Wednesday or Thursday. Right now there is nothing. The game on alt 445 is Chicago's regional channel. I would call Dish, but they would give you the standard canned answer to my question, so why bother. If they aren't going to show the Peachtree games this year, hello Directv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts