Peacock To Add Live 24/7 Access To Local NBC Affiliates In 210 Markets

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN

Peacock To Add Live 24/7 Access To Local NBC Affiliates In 210 Markets For Subscribers To $10-A-Month Top Tier​

Subscribers to Peacock’s top tier will soon have 24/7 access to their local NBC affiliate stations via a dedicated channel on the streaming service.
The geotargeted channel will be available in all 210 NBC affiliate markets on November 30. The channel will only be on Premium Plus, the top subscription tier, which costs $9.99 a month. In theory, Plus was created for subscribers who are looking to pay more in order to have no ads, but the local station feed will have advertising, just as the conventional linear TV version does.

So it will be like Paramount +. Interesting note that NBC is the only network of the Big 4 to be in all 210 markets (Zanesville, OH is just NBC but adding FOX next Monday.)
One thing that is interesting to me is I wonder if it will be like Paramount Plus where I can actually **choose** my CBS. When I go into settings it gives me KEYC Mankato (my local CBS) or WCCO Minneapolis. I assume its due to a quirk that my zip code is actually in more than one county and Blue Earth County is the Mankato DMA but Le Sueur County is in the Minneapolis DMA. So I can choose WCCO and get different NFL games some weeks :)