Peacock TV

I'll be dumping them asap. They've made it too difficult to find the shows we like to watch on a daily basis. Not to mention having a month off between episodes on several shows. Plus cancelling MOM which is considerably improved now that Chritsy is gone.

Would be better if they actually offered the live local station like Paramount plus does.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I agree...or at the very least, they could have offered the live news streams of each station.

I believe, as long as Peacock sticks around, that all of the live feeds of the NBCU channels (including the NBC and Telemundo O&Os, and maybe even Cozi TV) will migrate there in the near-future.

Peacock has the old Indycar NBC Gold package on it. They've been showing the practice, qualifications, and Indy Lights races for the first two races this season. Peacock is appearing to be a good value, if you appreciate their sports offerings (EPL, Indy, Alpine, Track, figure skating).

I'll be interested to see what they do with the Tour de France this year. I have been getting the commercial free world feed the last few years, as $50 to cut through the endless commercials is very much worth every penny for a 20 plus day racing event! If it is costs money again, no problem, but if they include it, that'll really sweeten the pot for justifying having Peacock for an annual period of time... at least until NBC loses EPL, then maybe winter to early summer.

Here's hoping for acquiring some obscure Canadian curling coverage like Brier's or Hearts tournaments.

Reactions: djont57
Received an email indicating that the Cycling Pass on NBC Gold will be part of Peacock. That alone pays for the $5 a year cost itself, $50 former price. Hopefully, access to the World Feed is still there, as that is superior to the NBCSN broadcast. I hope NBC holds onto the EPL, as Peacock is the US leader in most obscure sports, except Cricket.

Reactions: c-spand
Look at the demographics of the United States and you will see that there are a ton of soccer fans out there based on first and second generation Americans.
They exist, but in general, soccer, IRL, cycling, winter skiing are low to very low rung sports in the US. I love them, and soccer, while having passionate fans and a growing fanbase, it isn't anywhere near the other major sports. And it doesn't need to be. Just concentrate it all on one streaming service. :)

Now only if Peacock could add curling. :D

Watched a couple new-to-me dramas last year when Peacock first came out but nothing lately. I get if free via Comcast or I wouldn't pay for it. Will be interesting to see where Yellowstone turns up, did watch that one as well.

I stopped watching Yellowstone via Peacock after the first season. Though the production values and acting were top notch, I just can't get into a show where all the regular characters are unlikeable, and the show doesn't make me care enough about their lives and fates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts