Peek at 123?

elder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
I have the standard one room Glorystar setup with the DVR-1100c. I am surrounded by trees and have to choose my dish location accordingly, thus when foliage is out my Glorystar dish position won't stand a chance for a look at 123. Before investing in that second dish I would like to take a peek at THIStv on 123.

If I aim my dish at 123 would it be as simple as adding one TP as if it were on G19? Or should I add G18 and be concerned with switch position and etc?

I would swing the dish, add G18 and scan in the TP. Don't know about switch positions, I'm sure others do.

As for "investing" in a second dish, hop in the car and take a ride through the countryside. You'll likely be amazed at what you might find for unused dishes that will be free for asking! Or post a free ad locally that you are looking for old Primestar, etc dishes. Be sure to specify size (33 - 39 inches) or you may get swamped with offers of free "pizza" dishes.

I tried to find an online stream of "ThisTV" you could preview, but haven't found anything yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)