Peeping Tom (Cyber style)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that maybe you're blowing this out of proportion ?

To say that no one you know has ever made a phone call wearing something that they wouldn't mind the whole world seeing is absurd.

OMG. It wasn't the whole world. It was some tech. support guy in another country. He didn't save the video feed and post it on YOUTUBE.

If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you.

good riddance.

I wonder what the nature of her issue was. Did she contact dell because she was having problems with her webcam? If so, then maybe he was simply trying to fix her problem.

Anyway, that sure looks like you are saying I'm rude on every post.
:up

you know what?i will respond but for the last time because as i said before i have better things to do. read it how you want but i'll tell you what i already did once before when you were very rude to one of our gold sponsors. you are a newbie here and there are rules you need to respect. that we all need to follow. apparently being banned last week wasn't enough to help you realize that. i understand you might feel all tough and manly behind that keyboard but follow the rules and the good examples of most of the great members around here or get out! either way you will be banned again and again until you understand the error of your ways around these forums. personally i don't care what you do. i've never been banned and don't plan to be as i respect the rules of this site. have a nice day.

you know what?i will respond but for the last time because as i said before i have better things to do. read it how you want but i'll tell you what i already did once before when you were very rude to one of our gold sponsors. you are a newbie here and there are rules you need to respect. that we all need to follow. apparently being banned last week wasn't enough to help you realize that. i understand you might feel all tough and manly behind that keyboard but follow the rules and the good examples of most of the great members around here or get out! either way you will be banned again and again until you understand the error of your ways around these forums. personally i don't care what you do. i've never been banned and don't plan to be as i respect the rules of this site. have a nice day.

+1:up
GO REY, GO REY, GO, GO, GO REY! I need my cheerleader smilie from sonicbabble.

You have a nice day...

You were warned and yet you keep acting like an idiot and causing trouble.

So you have a nice day... somewhere else.

Good choice, but I gotta wonder if that was Yorktown's plan all along? Obnoxious until banned. I suggest from now on we simply ignore rudeness from trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)