Penalty for changing packages?

I've never been charged for an upgrade within 30 days even though it appears they could.

If you are talking about associated with having the Top packages - Neither have I now that you mention it though I think I only changed twice within 30 days once.

If you are talking about associated with having the Top packages - Neither have I now that you mention it though I think I only changed twice within 30 days once.
Yep, top packages. Never been charged to upgrade. Downgrades within 30 days have been charged the fee though. Frankly I don't change things around enough to even think about it.

Reactions: Tampa8
to get to the OP's point, you can upgrade without charge but when you downgrade within 30 days you will get a $5 penalty using the criteria you mentioned....

to get to the OP's point...
Aren't the Channel Packs available with other packages besides Flex Pack? There is no penalty to add or remove a Channel Pack within 30 days, no matter which basic package you add it to. It looks like FS2 is in the Regional Action Pack. I realize it is too late to help the OP for that one night, but this may help someone in a similar situation later who happens to read this.

Aren't the Channel Packs available with other packages besides Flex Pack? There is no penalty to add or remove a Channel Pack within 30 days, no matter which basic package you add it to. It looks like FS2 is in the Regional Action Pack. I realize it is too late to help the OP for that one night, but this may help someone in a similar situation later who happens to read this.
Yep, Ad on packs can be added and removed from any Basepackage without penalty.
So I don't know why everyone thinks the Flex basepackage has anything to do with it.

Just don't change your basepackage within 30 days.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)