People who have had IPHONE 4 or 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4 which is better Pros and Cons of both?

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
People who have had IPHONE 4 or 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4 which is better Pros and Cons of Both? Decided to get Cellphone and going with Sprint and trying to get everyones opinion on each phone so I know when I go get it which one to get and Thanks again for any help!! :)

I have had the iPhone 4, 4S and Galaxy S4. Wife currently has the iPhone 5 so I pretty much have had the whole gamut. I would either go with the iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4. Both are actually really nice devices. The biggest thing is how much to you want to play and customize the phone? The one piece that drives me toward Android now is that I don't like any icons on my screen except the couple that are on the very bottom. I have a folder created for the few apps that I use all of the time. The rest it is easy enough to go to the all apps screen and find the ones that I am looking for. The one thing that I don't like about Android is the updating of the OS. I don't like being under the manufacture and providers control on what devices even get an update. Expect that your OS will get updated once and then you will be the red headed step child since there will be another device out before the next major update.

I have had the iPhone 4, 4S and Galaxy S4. Wife currently has the iPhone 5 so I pretty much have had the whole gamut. I would either go with the iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4. Both are actually really nice devices. The biggest thing is how much to you want to play and customize the phone? The one piece that drives me toward Android now is that I don't like any icons on my screen except the couple that are on the very bottom. I have a folder created for the few apps that I use all of the time. The rest it is easy enough to go to the all apps screen and find the ones that I am looking for. The one thing that I don't like about Android is the updating of the OS. I don't like being under the manufacture and providers control on what devices even get an update. Expect that your OS will get updated once and then you will be the red headed step child since there will be another device out before the next major update.

Thank You very much for all your help and explaining!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)