Perfect Vision Plus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lonewolf17

Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
South Carolina
When I received this unit the battery was fully discharged, So I pluged it up and let it charge for about one hour now, can anyone tell me how to turn this unit on? I hit the on button but nothing happens? It does read on the front display that it is charging, under "fast charge" I wanted to know if the unit has to be fully charged to come on? Thanks, I'm new to this forum, any help would be greatly apprecated.

I know nothing of that unit, or any other one for that matter, but it may have to charge to some minimal level before it will stay on.

What does the manual say?

Perfect Vision

I just figured it out, You have to unplug the unit from the charger, then it will boot-up from there. I have no manual but I guess I will wait until the DTV guys are here and see if they will set it up for me, I will be using this unit for the dish on the RV. Thanks.

I just figured it out, You have to unplug the unit from the charger, then it will boot-up from there. I have no manual but I guess I will wait until the DTV guys are here and see if they will set it up for me, I will be using this unit for the dish on the RV. Thanks.

Can you download the owners manual from the internet ?

When I received this unit the battery was fully discharged, So I pluged it up and let it charge for about one hour now, can anyone tell me how to turn this unit on? I hit the on button but nothing happens? It does read on the front display that it is charging, under "fast charge" I wanted to know if the unit has to be fully charged to come on? Thanks, I'm new to this forum, any help would be greatly apprecated.

I'm assuming you are talking about a Birddog?

Manual

Pre-configured Satellites

Download Manuals

Yes you can get the manuals online, I just went to the birdog website and registered my unit. Then I had access to the manuals.

Manuals online

Hey thanks Dave, The links were very helpful, and yes I was talking Birddog, But for some reason they spell it Birdog. Anyway, thanks again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)