PETA's not happy that the Ravens are using real ravens for mascots

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
PETA needs to stop interfering with all instances of animals in sports.

I had no problem with PETA going after Michael Vick for his dogfighting troubles, but this takes the cake.

I heard that the Baltimore Ravens are going to use real, live ravens as mascots for the team.
'
PETA, not surprisingly, is not happy.

Will Ravens' plan fly? -- baltimoresun.com

They have no problem with the Seahawks flying an actual bird before the games, yet they don't like this?

IMO, PETA can sometimes take these things too far. They are crybabies who think everything and anything objectify animals.

What's next: Are they going to go after the Pittsburgh Penguins and claim they objectify actual penguins?

I PETA EVER happy about anything when it comes to animals and people?
Anyway why should any one care what PETA thinks they have no power to change anything plus they got caught killing dogs which they said the were saving.

PETA is going to go down as a side-bar in history as one of the most hypocritical and wool-pulling organizations this country has ever seen. I just wish others would take the time to really see EVERYTHING this organization does.

PETA. Dangerous religious extremists who seek, via terroristic acts, to impose their insane ideas on all of us.

People tend to dismiss these people as "quirky" or "odd" or "nutty". They are not. They are dangerous and should be ridiculed and rejected by everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts