Petsmart Coupon Deal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
I can verify that this coupon works as I just used it at Petsmart a few hours ago. This coupon expires on 12-24-2007 so it won't last long. You must also present your Pet Perks Rewards card as well. If you don't have a Perks card you can get one at your local store. The Perks card "ISN'T" a credit card just to ease those concerns. Its a shopping discount card like say a Best Buy Rewards Zone card that gives you discount pricing.

The coupon is for ten bucks off a purchase of 35.00 or more before taxes. Also my local Largo Mall location has the Temptations cat treats for 1.19 each which is quite a good deal for these. I also used the newspaper coupon to get another buck off as well.

Here is the link below and just click on it and select the print coupon option to print your coupon. They just scan it at the register and I had no hassles at all. Oh and this is an in-store coupon in case you didn't notice lol.

Save $10* on the biggest shopping day of the year!

Enjoy your holiday pet shopping and also note that anything you can buy at the checkout register is valid "except" gift cards. The coupon isn't valid at Banfield or for an adoption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts