PG shows "Montenegro" on ch 102 - didn't happen!

1080iBeVuMin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Santa Rosa, CA
Is anybody reporting these Program Guide (PG) issues?
Any status on a fix?
Is it getting any better? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I wanted to watch "Montenegro" this evening on World Cinema...
Sorry! We present to you this French flick instead! :smug

It was an okay flick, but not the one advertised. !protest

HAPPENED AGAIN!! Last night (8/28), Ch 102.

Every time the film "Montenegro" is scheduled in the PG or Zap2It, it is wrong! :mad:

Anybody know what's up??

I have told a CSR that it's an issue, and I assume Sean and the other mods. have told their variuos contacts. I think it is absolutely amazing this problem has taken so long to be fixed. I hardly watch the Cinema 10s anymore b/c I never know what's going to be on.

Thanks, squicken! I figured that some of you guys had inside connections.

I think the PG problem is better than it was. But another example... Today (9/29), the PG and Zap2It shows "The Producers" screening all day on ch 110. Turned in on and found "Where the Boys Are".

Oh well.... Room for improvement.

I have e-mailed Voom several times about the Cinema 10 problems. Nothing seems to be corrected. As stated above, The Producers is not running as listed. This happens week after week. They just don't seen to care. It is because of the PG errors and the lack of OAR that I will be cancelling Voom at the end of this billing cycle.

chspringer said:
I have e-mailed Voom several times about the Cinema 10 problems. Nothing seems to be corrected. As stated above, The Producers is not running as listed. This happens week after week. They just don't seen to care. It is because of the PG errors and the lack of OAR that I will be cancelling Voom at the end of this billing cycle.
Voom is not perfect. But what alternatives do you have? Back to SD channels just because Voom doesn't always show HD in OAR?

I prefer OAR. But no way am I going back to SD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)