Pheanoo D6 Soundbar wont pair with remote.

ouch1234

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Norman, Ok
Pheanoo soundbar isn't listed on brand choices with Dish remote. Is there anyway to put the remote in scan or anyone know of a code for Pheanoo? Thanks

Since it’s not listed in the known brands, your only choice is to chose other manufacturers and hope you find a code that is compatible. After a little bit of googling I found this question on Amazon that was answered by the manufacturer, so it might be a good place to start.

“Q: What brand do you pick to program this with the fire stick remote? Phaeoo isn't listed.

A: Dear Valued Customer,
You can use the ABox soundbar brand for Pheanoo D5/D6 and use the Boat soundbar brand for Pheanoo P27/P28/D2 in the soundbar selection of the FireTV stick equipment setup.
Thank you”

Alternatively, you can try to learn the remote commands from your original remote, you should see that option in the remote menu before you chose the pairing wizard. A little more involved, but it should work if the original remote emits IR like most other remotes.

Since it’s not listed in the known brands, your only choice is to chose other manufacturers and hope you find a code that is compatible. After a little bit of googling I found this question on Amazon that was answered by the manufacturer, so it might be a good place to start.

“Q: What brand do you pick to program this with the fire stick remote? Phaeoo isn't listed.

A: Dear Valued Customer,
You can use the ABox soundbar brand for Pheanoo D5/D6 and use the Boat soundbar brand for Pheanoo P27/P28/D2 in the soundbar selection of the FireTV stick equipment setup.
Thank you”

Alternatively, you can try to learn the remote commands from your original remote, you should see that option in the remote menu before you chose the pairing wizard. A little more involved, but it should work if the original remote emits IR like most other remotes.
Thanks! Unfourntually ABox isn't on Dish Network either.

I'll give that a try. I believe I went into that and it was asking for a 4 digit code. Anyway to find out what the code is? Thanks for your help.

I'll give that a try. I believe I went into that and it was asking for a 4 digit code. Anyway to find out what the code is? Thanks for your help.
That's not the right tile. There are 3 Tiles on the left side when you click on the Auxilary device. The one in the middle is the learning function which you'll need the original remote for the sound bar to "teach" the commands to the Dish Remote

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts