Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead at 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though he "allegedly" died of a heroin overdose, the Rx Bullsh!t (vicodin, oxy, etc) is what got him to relapse. many Rx addicts find heroin easier and cheaper to acquire. opiates are no joke, but many foolish people believe it is medicine because it is proscribed by a "doctor".

Just legalize weed already, it does have medicinal value, and is way less addictive than opiates.

Start flaming me now, all you hardliners...

It's only "addictive" if you stretch the meaning of "addiction." I don't think anyone has ever proven any significant withdrawal symptoms from someone who uses pot and then stops.

It's only "addictive" if you stretch the meaning of "addiction." I don't think anyone has ever proven any significant withdrawal symptoms from someone who uses pot and then stops.

For sure. I have been smoking for over 30 years and had to stop because I was put on probation. I just stopped, it sucked an I gained a lot of weight, but there were NO withdrawal symptoms.

No flaming needed Mack. I agree that people should be free to inject/ingest whatever they wish into their bodies...be it marijuana, pain-killers, alcohol, legal drugs, opium, heroin, etc. Celebrities like Hoffman and Elvis died as a result of their own actions: one with a needle in his arm, and one on the commode because he had pumped so many drugs through his system that his body forgot how to crap. Anyway, not one tear should be shed for these potheads, crackheads, alcoholics, heroin addicts, etc. outside of their immediate families. They died in a manner of their own choosing.

Even though he "allegedly" died of a heroin overdose, the Rx Bullsh!t (vicodin, oxy, etc) is what got him to relapse. many Rx addicts find heroin easier and cheaper to acquire. opiates are no joke, but many foolish people believe it is medicine because it is proscribed by a "doctor".

Just legalize weed already, it does have medicinal value, and is way less addictive than opiates.

Start flaming me now, all you hardliners...

It would be best if they did so prior to reproducing.

You know how they have the smoking commercials and what people have done to them self's from smoking. Well I want to see a commercial of phillip dead with the need in his arm and a caption don't end up like this!!!!
Instead of honoring someone who didn't care about his own family!!!!

Yes. I had to come around in my thinking quite some time ago......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)