Phillies to Start new network?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Indians were talking about it about five years ago...is Sportstime Ohio owned by the Indians? I'm not sure.

Sportstime Ohio is owned by Lary Dolan...who also own the Indians (but they are separate business ventures unlike YES and the Yankees)

SandraC said:
Actually, it's not a question of how many stations there are. Both the Yankees and Mets created their own networks, they didn't use one that was already there.

No matter where you are, you can create your own network...IF there is enough demand to support it.

The Yankee and Mets did it, the Trailblazers have done it, the Lakers are currently doing it. The Indians were talking about it about five years ago...is Sportstime Ohio owned by the Indians? I'm not sure.

Other teams have tried and failed, too. As Iceberg said, the Twins tried their own network and so did the Royals.

YES has been ridiculously successful for the Yankees, but that's because the demand is there.

Sandra

no matter what i say I'll be wrong in your mind so I'll stop it here and I'll just shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)