This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Philo Tv debuts 37 channel streaming package for $16 a month

The base package for $16 has about 15 channels not currently offered by PS Vue. This could be a good supplement for PS Vue customers missing Viacom channels, A&E, History, Lifetime, etc. Philo's DVR concept is even similar to PS Vue's.

Someone in another group I am on, on Facebook brought up the good point that they were on a very limited income and while it does lack a few key channels, for that person, and I agree, it is a very attractive package and price.

Reactions: osu1991 and satjay
Type in Philo. Should be there. You’ll get 48 hours free trial.

Like that it has the discovery channels, love the Science Channel, only channel missing for me is USA Network.

Still can’t get this to show up on any of my rokus. Says can’t install channel on the roku, tried adding it from the roku website but still not showing on roku after updating.

Still can’t get this to show up on any of my rokus. Says can’t install channel on the roku, tried adding it from the roku website but still not showing on roku after updating.

Maybe your Roku channel memory is full. Go through your channels, and remove any you never watch or that say they are abandoned. Then reboot, and try loading Philo again. I've had to do that in the past.

Both of mine here are roku sticks. One a 2015 model and one a 2016 model. In the middle of using it at the moment. Will try a factory wipe in a bit and see what happens.

Deleting everything and starting over didn’t help either. Still can’t get it to show up. Guess I’ll email roku and do without trying out Philo for now

Its a decent option, but only BBC World News.
I like the concept and the pricing, hopefully they add more channels like others mentioned like USA because I like to watch Raw and Smackdown Live.