phone # for Bell

rickym_in_az

Active SatelliteGuys Member
May 27, 2005
PHX, AZ
Hi guys,

had my folks trying to get my old receiver set up and bell told them I need to call and tell them that I gave them the receiver, only problem is 888 number does not work from the US, does anyone know the local (514) or 416 # for Bell.

Thanks,

miguelaqui

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 14, 2004
I have heard that, if you call Bell from the US, they will stop service! Again, that's just what I heard.

I had the tech support, in French, #. I'll look for it. I guess you could call the French and they could transfer.

Does anyone know if they will shut off service???????? I've heard that EV cares about the receiver being in the US, but *C does not care.

rkrenicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 11, 2005
Do not call BEV from the states, they will disable your account, and flag the recievers as unusable..

Starchoice does not do this (in fact, they even encourage their subs to bring their recievers with them to the states)

rkrenicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 11, 2005
then you are one of a very lucky minority.. there have been many people shut down for calling from the states...

I wouldnt be surprised if they flagged your account for verification however... The phone number on the account will most likely be called for "Location ID" verification.

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
*67 is your friend :D

dial that before the 416 number, and caller ID will be blocked (you cannot block caller ID to an 800/888 number)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts