Photo's??

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
I've searched and haven't been able to come up with this answer so hopefully someone can help an old geezer out.

I have a 622 with an external hard drive hooked up to it. I see under the "USB Storage" feature that it has the ability to store Photo's and view them. For the life of me I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I've got all of my photo's stored on my laptop and would like to be able to view them on my HDTV. Could some wise sole help me out please? Thanks.

Thanks for the help. I went out and bought an 8GB USB Flash Drive and transferred my pictures to it. When I plug it into the front USB slot on my 622 I get the following message "You have connected too many devices to the USB port. The receiver will only support one of them."

Do I have to disconnect my external HD to view these? If so, how can I save these to the external drive when I'm done viewing them?? As always, thanks.

I just did some testing. I got the same message you did. I turned off the external and plugged in the flash drive. I was thinking you could copy off the flash drive onto the internal drive, unplug the flash, turn on the external drive and transfer from the internal to the external. There is no option for that. I guess you can copy all your pictures on to the internal HD and that's where they will stay.

I hope you didn't get your hopes up re: viewing photos on your 622/722. The photos are only displayed lowres and not re-sized to fill a hi-def screen. It's a half-baked feature at best.

your tv should have a usb port on now that you have downloaded your pics to a flash card just put that in the usb port on your tv and you should be able to view them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts