Status
Please reply by conversation.

Frank7004

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2009
Indiana
Installers, what is this all about?

It's said that "it's a big deal". We will all be excited and will love it.

Pm me if you wanna keep it a secret.

Pi = 3.14. And the other number is 2.22.11. Clearly these are codes for map coordinates. Dish Network has buried a large treasure chest somewhere and those two numbers will help us find it.

Haha, I vote for a date. And something other than 3.14. And I didn't know there was any kind of manager other than internal. I was guessing Instant Messager, but that doesn't make sense in context.

***(DISCLAIMER)
Employees, please check with your supervisor before posting any information on the subject. Releasing private company information can result in termination.

Last edited:
It's a bunch of new public interest (PI) channels being released on Tuesday. KBS World 2, C-SPAN 3D, Michelle Obama's: Fit Children First Network, USPS TV.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Well, us math heads always celebrate March 15th as Pi day; looking forward to 2015 for an extended Pi day (3.1415) and 9:26 am is the time. Can's seem to fit 2.22.11 into the sequence, tho.... :D

Well, us math heads always celebrate March 15th as Pi day; looking forward to 2015 for an extended Pi day (3.1415) and 9:26 am is the time. Can's seem to fit 2.22.11 into the sequence, tho.... :D

We ought to all hold hands in a gigantic circle that day, especially at 53 seconds after the time above!

Well, us math heads always celebrate March 15th as Pi day; looking forward to 2015 for an extended Pi day (3.1415) and 9:26 am is the time.
Pi day is March 14!

Pi Day

Looking at it in a fractional way (kind of like they do with two-line element sets), that would be just before 9:21 on March 4th.

Must be some of that "new math" garbage that they are teaching these days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.