Status
Please reply by conversation.

Boobie1998

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hi all,

signal on sat 99c range from 84-96. 103cb is 86-95. 103ca is 88-97 and 101 is 94-100. I'm getting pixelation. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix it? Currently not getting a message. Did I say it right pixel like size of square....

Thanks

Are these numbers consistent when the signal is breaking up? Those signal strength numbers should be good enough to keep your picture from breaking up, so I suspect you either have a loose connection someplace or your lnb may be failing.

Are these numbers consistent when the signal is breaking up? Those signal strength numbers should be good enough to keep your picture from breaking up, so I suspect you either have a loose connection someplace or your lnb may be failing.

I've notice the numbers about the same when it happens. I'll check for loose connections.

I've notice the numbers about the same when it happens. I'll check for loose connections.

That is what I recommended on the installation/mdu forum on dbstalk when I had fade issues with little to no rain
Edit: I see you already tried that.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Haven't had a chance to watch tv till today and didn't notice any trouble. Looks like me changing the lnb fix it. Thanks to everyone for their help....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)